Blue Mountains City Council



Rates Concessions for Pensioners

If you have a current Pensioner Concession Card (PCC Card) you may be eligible for a pensioner concession which will reduce your rates. You may also be eligible if you are a current Veterans' Affairs Pension recipient, depending on the type of benefit you receive.

Please contact the Council Revenue section on 4780 5000 to discuss your eligibility and obtain an application form. Alternatively, download the application form at right.
If you have become an eligible pensioner since the issue of your last rates notice, the concession will apply proportionately to the number of full quarters remaining in the financial year.

NOTE: Rebate applications must be returned in person to the Council either at Springwood or Katoomba Customer Centres. Please ensure that you bring your Pensioner Concession or Veterans’ Affairs Pension card along when lodging your form so that it can be sighted by the Customer Service representative who assists you.
For information on eligibility for a pension, please visit Centrelink at  or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs at .