Blue Mountains Independent Hearing and Assessment Panel
At the 28 March 2017 Meeting the Council resolved to establish an Independent Hearing and Assessment Panel (IHAP) for the purposes of assessing development application X/1279/2016 – 170-174 Leura Mall, Leura. Since March 2018, IHAPs were replaced by Local Planning Panels.
The Panel consists of the following members:
- Panel Chairperson/Lawyer - Ms Mary-Lynne Taylor
- Architect/Heritage expert - Mr Bruce Pettman
- Urban Design expert - Ms Karla Castellanos
- Community Representative - Mr Anthony Chinnery
Purpose: To determine DA X/1279/2016 - 170-174 Leura Mall, Leura
Date: Monday, 5 February 2018
Time: 7:00pm (Registration of speakers : 6:30pm – 6:50pm)
Venue: Blue Mountains Cultural Centre, Katoomba, 30 Parke Street Katoomba. Entry via College Lane.
Refer below for:
- IHAP Meeting Agenda – 5 February 2018
- Report to IHAP – 170-174 Leura Mall, Leura
- Blue Mountains City Council IHAP Charter
- Blue Mountains City Council IHAP Guidelines