Sinclair Crescent, between the Wentworth Falls Lake car park and the western side of the Great Western Highway, is being upgraded from Tuesday 5 October.
- Works will occur Monday to Friday, 7am until 5pm. Works will take approximately two weeks and are scheduled for completion late October, weather permitting.
- Traffic controls will be in place with intermittent access.
- Potential diversions will occur at times, via Blaxland Road and Waratah Road.
- Residents will be able to access their properties at all times.
- Roadworks will improve the road surface and reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
To ensure safety, please adhere to traffic diversions signage while works are in progress.
For further information contact James Lancaster at Blue Mountains City Council 0414 195 369 or firstname.lastname@example.org