Blue Mountains eLibrary is always open
Blue Mountains Library is encouraging residents to head online to read, watch and study during temporary COVID-19 closures.
The Library offers free online resources such:
- eBooks and eAudiobooks, via BorrowBox
- eMagazines and eAudiobooks, via RBdigital
- video streaming, on Beamafilm
- Mango Languages
- eResources and eLearning games for kids including Britannica Library for Kids, LearningSpace 123 and Story Box Library
- Youth and HSC Resources
- Reference and research eResources, extensive local history information and more
Blue Mountains Mayor Mark Greenhill said Blue Mountains eLibrary is always open and with a wealth of information available, there’s no better time to learn something new.
“This is the modern library – a space where you can read, seek knowledge, learn or just watch a movie,” he said.
“I’m pleased that we can offer our Library services online to our community. The reality is that life is very different right now. I encourage you to take a break from any anxiety you may be feeling – it’s the ideal time to get lost in these eResources.”
All Blue Mountains Library book loans have been extended for the period of the temporary closures and any late fees will not be charged.
For more information, visit the Blue Mountains Library website.
Or contact the Library team on 4780 5750 or 4723 5040 if you would like to join the Library to set up a limited membership for access to online resources.