COVID-19 UPDATE - 24 SEPTEMBER
From Monday 27 September, Glenbrook Swim Centre, Lawson Swim Centre and Blackheath Pool will reopen. All three centres will be operating with their normal opening hours.
Strict COVID-safe protocols will be in place. When you’re visiting us you must follow the directions of all signage and staff, and please remember:
- You must sign in and out using the QR code.
- You must wear a mask at all times when not swimming.
- Wash your hands before and after you use any equipment or touch public surfaces. The safest thing to do is assume the person before you has the virus.
- Please maintain physical distancing and high levels of personal hygiene.
- You must not gather in groups unless:
- You are with people from your household.
- You are in a group of 5 (everyone in the group who is over 16 must be fully vaccinated. Children aged 12 or younger do not count).
- If you are unvaccinated and don’t live in the same household you can only gather in a group of 2 (you and one other person).
Do not come to the pools if you’re sick, have flu like symptoms, or have had contact with someone who may have contracted COVID-19.
Capacity limits and the 4 square metre rule will be in place.
- unfortunately all swimming lessons and club training are still suspended.
- the outdoor pool at Katoomba is closed for a planned upgrade.
- indoor pools are still closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Please read the latest information and how it relates to Council's facilities at www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/COVID19-updates
The Lawson Swim Centre is a heated, seasonal outdoor swimming centre.
Seasonal operating hours
Monday to Thursday: 6am – 8pm
Friday: 6am - 6pm (closed for Lawson Swimming Club)
Saturday and Sunday: 8am – 8pm
Public Holidays: 8am – 6pm
Blue Mountains Leisure Centres are closed on Good Friday and Christmas Day.