Glenbrook Swim Centre winter operating hours:
Monday to Friday: 6am -11am
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 4pm - 7pm
Weekends: 8am - 11am
Public Holidays: Closed
Please note that:
• The centre is operating in line with the NSW Government COVID-safe requirements
• You will need to register your visit with staff on arrival (QR code or membership card)
• Please allow extra time to allow visit registration
• Please stay at home if you are sick or displaying symptoms of COVID
To find out more about Leisure Centre openings throughout the Mountains, visit our Leisure Centres webpage.
When visiting the Centre, please follow the instructions of signage and staff, and remember:
- Maintain physical distancing and high levels of personal hygiene.
- Make sure you wash your hands before and after you use any equipment or touch public surfaces.
- Do not come to the pool if you are sick or have had contact with someone who may have contracted COVID-19. Staff at Council facilities will turn you away if you have flu-like symptoms, even if they’re mild.
- Cashless payments are preferred at all our facilities.
The Glenbrook Swim Centre is a competition centre opened all year. It offers an outdoor heated 50-metre pool and enclosed heated program pool, for swim classes.
Location: Corner Fletcher and Wascoe Streets, Glenbrook
Contact: (02) 4739 5880
On this page
- 50-metre heated pool
- Heated enclosed program pool with ramp access
- Heated toddlers’ pool
- Playground equipment
Please see the Glenbrook Swim Centre Pricing Guide below.
Blue Mountains City Council provides free entry to the aquatic facilities for people 3 years and younger and 75 years and older