Glenbrook Swim Centre is open usual winter operating hours, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 6am-11am, Tuesday and Thursday, 6am-11am and 4pm-7pm, weekends 8am-11am.
Make a booking: Call Glenbrook Swim Centre on 4739 5880 between 6am-12pm Monday-Friday and 8am-12pm Saturday-Sunday to make your booking.
To find out more about Leisure Centre openings throughout the Mountains, visit our Leisure Centres webpage.
Strict rules are in place, in line with the NSW Government restrictions, and to keep the community and Council staff safe. Restrictions include:
- Maximum of 10 people permitted on site at one time
- 2 people per lane for lap swimming
- Change rooms will not be open. We are opening on a ‘swim and go’ arrangement.
- You will need to book a time to use the pool, so we can maintain the restrictions on numbers and avoid queues. You will be turned away if you don’t have a booking. Booking slots are 30 minutes, and you can only book up to two sessions at a time.
- You can book two sessions back to back, for a 1 hour session if the time is available. Please note: sessions are limited to 30min only on weekends due to the popularity of these time slots.
- You can only book one week in advance.
Are you a member at Glenbrook Swim Centre? If you have a membership at Glenbrook Swim Centre, you can choose to either start your membership up again, or pay for casual entry each time you visit.
When visiting the Centre, please follow the instructions of signage and staff, and remember:
- Maintain physical distancing and high levels of personal hygiene.
- Make sure you wash your hands before and after you use any equipment or touch public surfaces.
- Do not come to the pool if you are sick or have had contact with someone who may have contracted COVID-19. Staff at Council facilities will turn you away if you have flu-like symptoms, even if they’re mild.
- Make sure you have made a booking and stick to your timeslot.
- Cashless payments are preferred at all our facilities.
Why aren’t the Katoomba, Lawson and Blackheath outdoor pools reopening?
The Glenbrook Swim Centre is the only outdoor pool open as the other outdoor pools at Katoomba, Lawson and Blackheath are seasonal.
We have suspended all memberships for the duration of the closure. That means you won’t be charged while we’re closed, and your membership will be automatically reinstated once we are able to reopen.
The Glenbrook Swim Centre is a competition centre opened all year. It offers an outdoor heated 50-metre pool and enclosed heated program pool, for swim classes.
Location: Corner Fletcher and Wascoe Streets, Glenbrook
Contact: (02) 4739 5880
On this page
- 50-metre heated pool
- Heated enclosed program pool with ramp access
- Heated toddlers’ pool
- Playground equipment
Please see the Glenbrook Swim Centre Pricing Guide below.
Blue Mountains City Council provides free entry to the aquatic facilities for people 3 years and younger and 75 years and older