These development control plans provide guidance to certain types of development and / or are site specific.
On this page
Applies to land zoned under LEP 2005 and LEP 1991. This plan provides urban design guidelines for the Echo Point precinct. Its aim is to ensure that development is sympathetic with the character, environmental quality and residential amenity of the area.
Applies to land zoned under LEP 2005 and LEP 1991. This plan aims to:
- identify and protect trees listed on the Register;
- promote public awareness of the Register and the individual items listed;
- ensure existing and prospective land owners are aware of the significant trees located on their property and;
- ensure correct care and maintenance of Register listed trees.
Applies to land zoned under LEP 2005 and LEP 1991. This plan aims to provide a consistent approach to the control, location and design of new signage.
Applies to land zoned under LEP 2005 and LEP 1991. This plan provides standards for the design of public infrastructure works to meet:
- public amenity issues and;
- Council requirements.
This DCP covers development that can be carried out without Council consent (exempt); and limited categories of development that are not considered to impact adversely on adjoining owners and which may be certified by private certifiers (complying). Since the adoption of the DCP a series of state-wide Codes have been developed. Where development is covered by the Code SEPP (State Environmental Planning Policy), DCP 33 will no longer apply.
The Code SEPP and information on exempt and complying development is available at NSW Planning.