Blue Mountains City Council is upgrading Cliff Drive and Birdwood Avenue between Katoomba Street and Violet Street, from Monday 21 March, 2022.
The upgrade will involve:
• Heavy patching and re-sealing to improve road performance and reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
• Roadworks will take place Monday to Friday, from 7am until 5pm.
• Street parking will be restricted along the work zone during these hours.
• Traffic control will be in use throughout the work site, please obey the instructions.
• The works will be noisy at times, however every effort will be made to minimise this.
We apologise for any inconvenience while these work take place and appreciate your patience.
The works will take approximately two-three weeks, weather permitting.
For further information contact Ed Hunter at Blue Mountains City Council on 4780 5000 or email@example.com