COVID-19 update - 4 January
All our centres are now open. Masks must be worn when indoors, as outlined in the Public Health Order issued by the NSW Government.
Gyms and group fitness will still require you to sign in using a QR code.
Please read the latest information and how it relates to Council's facilities at www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/COVID19-updates
Tumbling and Trampling
Tumbling and Trampling are back at Katoomba Sports & Aquatic Centre for Term 1.
The Term runs from 6 February – 6 April (10 weeks).
Cost: $150 for the term.
Tumbling is held on Wednesdays
- Tumbling Tots (3-5yrs) – 9.30-10.15am
- Gym Fun (5-7yrs) – 3.30-4.30pm
- Gym Skills (8-12yrs) – 4.30-5.30pm
Trampling is held on Thursdays
- Trampling – 3.30-4.30pm
- Squad Trampling – 4.30-6pm
Book now! You can book by calling Katoomba Sports & Aquatic Centre on 4780 5156 or dropping in to see us. Payment is required on booking.
Classes are limited to 12 spots.
School holiday passes
Grab a School Holiday Pass for the kids or the whole family! It's the best way to keep everyone entertained, active and cool. School holiday passes can be used as many times as you like, between 18 December 2021 and 27 January 2022.
There are two types of pass, to suit your needs:
- Pass 1 - Katoomba Sports & Aquatic Centre (includes Kids Kingdom), Springwood Aquatic & Fitness Centre (includes waterslide access) and all outdoor pools (Glenbrook, Lawson and Blackheath).
- Family: $160
- Concession: $80
- Adult: $100
- Pass 2 - Outdoor pools only (Glenbrook, Lawson and Blackheath).
- Family: $115
- Concession: $55
- Adult: $70