All our centres are open as normal.
July school holiday activities
The school holidays are here! We've got a great program of activities for the kids to enjoy at Springwood and Katoomba.
Learn to Play Volleyball Holiday Camp
Looking for something fun and active for the kids to do during the July school holidays? Volleyball NSW is bringing their 'Learn to Play Volleyball Holiday Camp' back to Katoomba Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Where: Katoomba Sports and Aquatic Centre, Catalina Avenue, Katoomba
- When: Friday 15 July, 12 – 4.30pm (July school holidays)
- Who: Kids aged 10-16yrs
- Camp (no merchandise) = $77.00
- Camp (with merchandise) = $99.00
Bookings: You can book anytime up to the day of the camp.
To register, follow the instructions on the Volleyball NSW Holiday Camp registration page.
Please note: participants need to bring their own lunch and water, and any personal medications.
New winter group fitness timetable
We’re excited to bring you an updated timetable at both Springwood Fitness and Aquatic Centre, and Katoomba Sports and Aquatic Centre.
The new timetable will be start on Monday 6 June, and features some tried and trusted classes, as well as some new content for you to try.
- Check out the Springwood winter group fitness timetable
- Check out the Katoomba winter group fitness timetable
Tumbling and Trampolining
Trampolining is back at Katoomba Sports & Aquatic Centre for Term 2.
The Term runs from 4 May – 30 June (9 weeks).
Cost: $150 for the term.
Trampolining is held on Wednesdays and Thursdays:
- Trampolining Skills for 5-7yrs 3.30-4.30pm
- Trampolining Skills for 8-12yrs 4.30-5.30pm
Trampoline Tots is held on Thursdays (starting 19 May):
- 2-5yrs (parent must be present) 10.30-11.15am
Book now! You can book by calling Katoomba Sports & Aquatic Centre on 4780 5156 or dropping in to see us. Payment is required on booking.
Classes are limited to 12 spots.