Search The Site
- Resource Recovery Guide 2016-2018 ( 2,149.3kb)
- Audit: Domestic Kerbside Waste and Recycling 2011 ( 1,880.5kb)
- Audit: WMF 2010 ( 7,436.7kb)
- Fact Sheet: About Your Recycling Service ( 1,708.6kb)
- Fact Sheet: NSW Government Waste Levy ( 122.4kb)
- Fact Sheet: Asbestos Disposal ( 149.5kb)
- Fact Sheet: Asbestos - NSW Government ( 2,518.9kb)
- Fact Sheet: Eco Fashion ( 337.0kb)
- Fact Sheet: Recycling Correctly ( 1,791.8kb)
- Recycling: Frequently Asked Questions ( 219.1kb)
- Waste from Construction Sites - Information Sheet ( 334.7kb)
Waste Management Services
Katoomba and Blaxland Waste Management Facilities are open 7 days a week from 8:00am - 5:00pm (last car in by 4:45pm). Closed Christmas Day.
Your guide to Council waste management, education and collection services.
Application forms for domestic service, replacement bins, worm farms and other handy things can be downloaded. Council also offers a waste collection service, on a user-pay basis, to non-rateable properties.
See below for more information about Council’s services and programs: